Each year the National Brownfields Conference's educational program is a direct result of your presentation ideas. Don't miss your chance to be part of the most engaging and powerful event of its kind - the Call for Ideas is open and will close on August 3rd.
This year the conference organizers wants to encourage more interactive educational sessions. Additionally, topics should fall under one of the the following categories:
- Technical Assistance
- Financing Redevelopment Opportunities
- Real Estate and Development
- Planning for a better Environment
- Redevelopment and Revitalization
- Liability and Enforcement
- Data, Research and Public Health
Multi-submissions are encouraged!