Build your organization’s brand awareness by sponsoring the 2013 National Brownfields Conference. This is the largest event in the nation, attracting over 5,000 stakeholders, that focuses on environmental revitalization and economic redevelopment. Becoming a sponsor will showcase your organization’s dedication to this industry and increase your network of professionals and clients.
Each sponsorship agreement has a unique set of benefits based on your goals for the conference and level of investment designed to give your organization valuable exposure. Invest in Brownfields 2013 to increase your organization’s visibility and prestige among the nation’s leading redevelopment decision makers.
All sponsors receive the following standard set of benefits:
• Corporate logo recognition in all conference publications and on the conference webpage with link to your company website
• Corporate logo displayed on all electronic signboards in the exhibit hall
• Corporate logo placed on entrance unit signage to exhibit hall
• Signage acknowledging sponsorship displayed throughout the conference
• Sponsor recognition sign for display in booth
• Sponsor ribbons for all booth staff
*Please note that sponsorships and advertising opportunities are offered solely by ICMA. No federal agencies are involved in fundraising, nor do they endorse any specific products or services.
Check out all the packages here -- Brownfields 2013 Sponsorship and Advertising Prospectus